Monday, October 13, 2014

COMICS: Batman


Batman: Ego and Other Tails

This is a collection of single-issue stories that came out around the same era, but while I'm sure they're all great, I'm MOST interested in the Darwyn Cooke stories.





Batman Odyssey

This has been described as being of the same type of vibe as the so-bad-they're-good movies that I love, except... THIS HAS BATMAN.

I MUST own this.




Anything Paul Pope does is already somewhere I want to be, but again add BATMAN TO THAT and I'm there.




No Man's Land Vol. 5
(I have the first 4)






Batman Incorporated




Gordon of Gotham




Gotham Central Vol.1



Joker by Azzarello and Bermejo



Batman Adventures
(The comics inspired by the Animated Series)



The Black Casebook



Dark Knight, Dark City




Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham

Yo. Mike Mignola doing Batman. Nuff said.





These (below) are the "New 52" Batman, Volumes 1 - 6:


Vol. 1: The Court of Owls








Batman: The Black Mirror




Batman: Gates of Gotham




Batman: Snow




Cataclysm




Road to No Man's Land Vol. 1




Road to No Man's Land Vol. 2



No comments:

Post a Comment